06.05.20

READING (3B)


Read the text:
Chris and Carol
     Hello!
    I am a boy. My name is Chris. I am nine. I live in London with my family: mum, dad and my sister Carol.
     I like playing football and swimming. I play football with my friends at school. Every Sunday I go to the swimming pool with my dad. I have got many toys: cars, planes, balls, robots, but my favourite toy is a kite. I like to go to the park with my family. We have a picnic and fly a kite. That’s really funny!
     Carol is seven. She has got many dolls. She likes playing with her dolls. My sister also has a big doll-house. Carol has got a nice little kitten Snow. It is really white as snow. Snow likes to sleep and to play with a little ball. Carol feeds Snow every day. The kitten likes meat, fish and milk.

Test



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар