12.05.20

SPEAKING (2B)

1. Read:

Hello! My name is Carol. I am seven. I live with my parents in New York. I have brother. His name is James. He is five.

My hair is long and brown. My eyes are blue. I am wearing  a white sweater, blue jeans and white trainers.

I like drawing. My brother likes riding a bike. We play every day.



2. Answer the questions:
1. What is the girl's name?
2. How old is she?
3. Where does Carol live?
4. Does she have a brother or a sister?
5. What is his name?
6. How old is he?
7. What colour are Carol's eyes?
8. What colour is Carol's hair?
9. What is she wearing?
10. What does Carol like doing?
11.What does James like doing?
12. What do they do every day?

3. Tell me about youself and about your sister (brother, cousin, friend). 
Склади розповідь за зразком (можеш прислати на перевірку). Запиши відео, де ти розповідаєш про себе, і надішли до 15 травня.








Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар