18.03.20

Distance Learning (3B)

Past Simple

Let's read the text
Yesterday
I’m Jane, I’m nine. I’m a pupil of the third form. I go to school every day.
Yesterday I got up at 7 o’clock. Then I did exercises, had a shower, washed my face and hands, cleaned teeth and dressed. Then I had breakfast and went to school.
At 8:30 my classes started. We had five lessons yesterday. We ate lunch at school after the second lesson. When the lessons were over I went home.
came home at one o’clock. I washed my hands and had dinner. It was very tasty. My mum cooked meat with potatoes and made some salad. After dinner I played in the yard with my friends.
In the evening I helped my parents about the house, read a book and played computer games with my brother.
At 9 o’clock I went to bed.



Now answer the questions:
1. Did Jane get up at 8 o'clock yesterday? - No, she didn't.
2. Did Jane have a shower in the morning? - Yes, she did.
3. Did Jane have breakfast at home? -
4. Did Jane have 5 lessons yesterday? -
5. Did Jane come home at 3 o'clock? -
6. Did Jane make some salad? -
7. Did Jane play in the yard? -
8. Did she help her parents? -
9. Did the girl go to bed at 11 o'clock? -


А тепер згадайте час, коли ви були маленькі.

Як бачите, щоб утворити запитання у минулому часі, ми використали допоміжне дієслово did, яке поставили на початок речення. Увага: після did основне дієслово не вживається в минулому часі.

Listen to the song and sing it.






Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар