13.04.20

Distance Learning (4B)

MY SCHOOL

           My name  is  …  I am a pupil of the fourth form. I go to school number 13. My school is situated in the centre of the town. It is not very big. More than 3 hundred pupils study at my school.
Результат пошуку зображень за запитом "школа 13 шостка"
           My teacher’s name is …  She is very kind/strict/nice/clever.  Usually we have 5 lessons a day. We study Math, Ukrainian, Reading, English, Nature Study, Computer Studies, Music, Art, PT and Handicraft.
          We have English 4 times a week. At our English lessons we speak English, read texts, do exercises, sing songs  and play games. Sometimes we have tests and dictations.
         There is a nice library and a big gym in my school. I think, it is the best school of our town.

           
GRAMMAR REVISION

Homework:



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар