16.04.20

Distance Learning (4B)

EASTER


MY EASTER HOLIDAY

Hello.  My name is David and I am 9 years old.  On Good Friday I get up at 9 o’clock.  I have boiled eggs with faces painted on them for my breakfast.  After breakfast my brother John and I play games with our dog, Max, or watch TV.

On Easter Sunday I get up at 8 o’clock because John and I go to church. At 1 o’clock we go to a restaurant for lunch.

My brother and I eat pizza with salad or chips and then we have chocolate cake and ice cream.   We love ice cream!  My favourite ice cream is chocolate, but my brother likes vanilla. At home we get chocolate Easter eggs.



T/F
If false, write the correct 
information.
David is 8 years old.


David gets up at 9 o’clock on Friday.


David has a dog called Mister.


David has got a brother.


David goes to school on Easter Sunday.


They go to a restaurant at 3 o’clock.


David and John eat pizza for lunch.


David and John don’t like ice cream.


They have a chocolate Easter egg.



GRAMMAR

She is baking a cake now.
She bakes cakes every Sunday.
She baked a cake last Sunday.
She will bake a cake next Sunday.

1) He is riding his bike now.
2) They went to the church last Easter.
3)  My mum colours eggs every Easter. 


HOMEWORK
Listen to the song and fill in the blanks. SONG

Happy Easter, an interactive worksheet by madameLessuisse
liveworksheets.com




Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар