21.04.20

Distance Learning (4B)

EASTER SHOPPING
Bring festive cheer to the Easter table | The Canberra Times ...

       Last Thursday my parents and I went shopping. We wanted to buy food for Easter. Every year all the family gathers at our place to celebrate Easter. We like this holiday very much and we always cook a lot of dishes. So we went to the market. I like to go to the market because they sell everything there: bread sugar, tea, milk, cheese, fish, meat clothes, shoes so on.
      My mother bought a lot of eggs to make krashankas and pysankas. We also bought a bag of flour and a bottle of milk for Easter cakes.
For the salad I bought vegetables: a kilo of cabbages, half a kilo of cucumbers, half a kilo of tomatoes and 2 onions.
     Ukrainian people cook a lot on holidays, especially dishes from meat. So we bought 3 kilos of meat. My grandpa is good at making sausage.
        We also bought fruit for children because they are very useful.
At the end of our shopping we were glad because we bought everything we wanted.

Decide if the following statements are true or false.
1. Every Thursday my parents and I went shopping.
2. We wanted to buy food for Easter.
3. Every year all the family gathers at our place to celebrate Easter.
4. We like this holiday very much and we always cook a lot of dishes.
5. I don’t like to go to the market because they sell everything there: bread sugar, tea, milk, cheese, fish, meat clothes, shoes so on.
6. My mother bought a lot of eggs to make a cake.
7. We also bought a bag of rice and a bottle of milk for Easter cakes.
8. Ukrainian people cook a lot on holidays, especially dishes from meat.
9. My grandpa is good at making krashankas and pysankas.
10. At the end of our shopping we were glad because we bought everything we wanted.
 Grammar Revision:


Make negative sentences:
She is watching TV.
My sister went to London last year.
I will visit my granny on Sunday.
Tom rides his bike every day.
My teacher is kind.
We are dancing at the party.
They work at school.
You called me yesterday.
I was at home last Friday.
My mum will bake a cake.
Make questions:
They are fishing.
My friends sang me a song.
I like fruit and vegetables.
You were hungry and thirsty.
She drinks coffee every morning.
You will write him a letter.
She is a happy girl.
Jack is drawing a picture.
They travelled to Rome by plane.
You were at the library at 5 o'clock.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар